ORDER YOUR COPY
Featuring photographs and recipes from all Dish events, excerpts from the conversations, and essays by Megan Johnston, Andrea Baumgartner, and the artist, this 100 page book documents every aspect of this four year long, community engagement project.
(This book is supported with funds from the Minnesota State Arts Board.)
• Rourke Midwestern, Moorhead, MN June 2020 to September 2020
• High Visibility, Plains Art Museum, Fargo, ND November 2020 to May 2021
BOOKS FOR SALE AT:
• Hutchinson Art Center, Hutchinson, MN
• Plains Art Museum, Fargo, ND
• Rourke Art Gallery, Moorhead, MN
• The Whit, St. Cloud, MN (coming soon!)
• Artist Talk, Moorhead Public Library, Moorhead, MN October, 2021
• High Visibility, May 2020
DISH is focused on collecting information about Minnesota life from ALL Minnesotans. For this reason, events can be hosted by an organization, open to the public, or in an individual's home, allowing for more intimate conversation.
To schedule a DISH event, please send a request using email below.